Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I NEED TO GETAWAY PART 2

For all those who wanted to get away with me...here are a few of my fav pic's from when I was in London in Feb this year.

Big Ben at 2pm;
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Tower Bridge from South of the Thames;Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
London Eye from North of the Thames;Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Trafalgar Sqaure;
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Somedays I really wish I was back there =(

7 comments:

Todd said...

London. Home of the Whopper. Make mine without pickles please. I'm not a fan of London pickles.

simon said...

fantastic B&W!

surfercam said...

I spent a very cold new years eve staring at that big clock!

The Stormin Mormon said...

I like the B&W's...

What's wrong with a London pickle?

Ju's little sister said...

I agree with Simon and The Stormin Mormon - the photo's are just beautiful. And I don't usually like photos taken within a city...

Jorge Torres said...

Very nice pictures! Great view of London's atractions...

Del said...

Todd: I found fast food weird in London altogether. What is with having Onion rings with everything?!?!

Simon: Thanks...means a lot coming from someone who takes snaps as well as u =)

Sufercam: I spent a Waitangi Day (NZL day) looking at the clock =)

Stormin: Thanks!

Ju's: Thanks...I'm the same - I'm not usually a fan of photos of buildings etc.

Arq. Torres: The pics are definitely a great way to remember London's sites. Infact I think they look nicer in photo's. =)